It is called Mandatory Laxative #14. It is about lunchables and satanism.
It is 20 pages long. It is printed on an inkjet printer. It is as lo-fi as possible. I didn’t even spell-check it.
It contains the following “stories”:
- Pain Is Only Temporary (Unless It Is Chronic)
- A Scene Where A Guy Goes To A Colonics Clinic, Falls In Love With The Cashier, And Almost Ends Up Shooting A Fountain Of Coffee From His Ass
- Sleep Letter Zero
- Letter to Freddy
- I Am A Satanist And I Like Toast Because It Is Cult And Evil
- Someday This Could Be You
- I Love Lunchables
- Late At Night With Dwight Dingleson
- Remember the Alamo, Motherfucker
- Two Men Discuss Low Calorie Pizza Before A Ritual Satanism Killing
- This Knife Means Fucking Business
- Chili Sweats at Aerie #666
- The Inevitability of an Accidental Saline Enema
It is listed on Goodreads here.
It is not available on Amazon. It is not available as an ebook or a PDF. It’s barely available at all. It is a limited edition of about 30 copies. If you really want a copy, and you are in the US, paypal me $4 and your postal address. jkonrath at rumored.com.