WHERE: The Hooters Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Strip-adjacent!)
WHEN: June 27-July 4th
WHAT: Come meet with author Jon Konrath and other like-minded people who are dumb enough to fly to the middle of the desert when the average temperature is 110 degrees.
- Meet author Jon Konrath. Get your books signed and demand refunds because he is a horrible writer.
- Discussion on the new Mariah Carey album.
- We will be taking a field trip to a colonics clinic in a strip mall next to a gun range in North Vegas.
- Hot wings.
- Carrot Top show.
- There will be free stickers.
- If you need NyQuil, there is a Walgreen’s on the strip, next to the Smith and Wollensky where I threw up $200 of steak on my birthday about ten years ago.
NO REGISTRATION FEE JUST SHOW UP
Seriously – I am going to Vegas in the last week of June. I know the weather will be horrible. On the extreme off-chance you will be there, let me know.
I will live-blog everything. Stay tuned.