- When people talk about “hate literature”, how much of the hate literature out there is done via limerick? Is this a lost art form, at least in the genre of racist literature? I think the government should fund more hate limerics so they will have more of them to ban.
- Can you go to school for arbitrage? Is that like a degree program, or just a certificate?
- If this is such a violent country, why aren’t more people killed at sporting events? I would think arenas would encourange the occasional beating death to help stimulate TV ratings.
- How many of those solar-powered calculators would it take to power my house?
- Did I read this wrong, or is the woman that ate the apple in Genesis 3 a different person from the woman that Adam called his wife in Genesis 4? She isn’t called Eve until after they left the garden.
- Dave Mustain of Megadeth broke up their band because he can’t play guitar. Metallica can’t play because their bass player quit. So why don’t they get the bass, drums, and other guitar from Megadeth and they could join Metallica? They would have 2 drums (like old Genesis), 3 guitars, and a bass. And they could call it Metallicadeth. Or Megatallica.
- Do you think they could build a 100-story parking garage at the site of the World Trade Center? I mean, they would build other stuff too, but it would be nice to have that parking.
- Would it be illegal to print all of the spam I recieve as a book? I would also include pornography so it is interesting.
- If the Olsen twins happened to meet me in a state where the age of consent was 16 and I slept with them, would I still be arrested for violating the Mann Act?
- If Jews atone their sins on the holy day of Yom Kippur from dawn to dusk, would a Jew travelling east in a plane be more atoned? Would a Jew who crossed the international date line be less atoned?
- (Oh wait, I guess they aren’t supposed to fly planes then. Nevermind.)
- If we ever go to Mars, do you think the makers of Mars bars will have some special candy out? Or will it become the standard candy of Mars? I don’t really like Mars bars, but I would like to go to Mars, and don’t want to rock the boat or anything.
- If an amputee used a Palm Pilot, would it be called a Stump Pilot?
Okay, I’m bored of this.